Hi there, thanks for coming over! I just created this website, so it is still a work in progress. I’ll add more info as soon as I have time. In the meantime feel free to get in touch @TadeuszGiczan
Thanks for understanding and do come back!
P.S. Waidelotte is a storyteller or a bard in medieval Baltic cultures. Someone who sees, knows and conveys the knowledge by word of mouth. Also one of the main characters of Adam Mickiewicz’s Konrad Wallenrod.
- Lukashenko’s Penultimate Elections
- The Sacred Victory. A Post-Soviet Civil Religion
- Belarus Gets a ‘National Rescue Government’
- The story of how Belarus’ president broke the space-time continuum to jail his opponent
- Why This Year Belarus’ Presidential Campaign Might Be the Most Interesting in Decades